14 November 2008

Phew!

Well my final session at college was on Wednesday evening, so all I have to do is wait. Hopefully my certificate will arrive in the next few weeks. Then I will have to seriously start looking for halls to hold the day classes that I am planning to start in the New Year.

Ebay has been horrendously busy over the last couple of weeks with orders coming in thick and fast....Credit Crunch??????

I think it is the run up to Christmas and perhaps people are starting to think about making gifts this year. I seem to have sold an even number of ready made gifts and Craft materials. I hope so, it would be nice to see a return to a more traditional Christmas rather than the over spending on gifts that we have all been doing in the last few years.

Actually, I'm interested to see if this is the case. Why not vote in the poll?

No comments:

Great deals on Amazon