02 January 2011

So now it is time to announce the materials I will use for the
 first project in the recycle4real challenge!










Sweetie Wrappers!

We are all chocoholics in our house especially around Christmas. 
Every year I save the sumptuous coloured wrappings from all our 
sweeties thinking that they must come in useful for making something, 
only to throw them out about 6 months later as I still haven't got 
around to doing anything with them - WELL NOT THIS YEAR!

I have decided to use them in the first project. I have an idea for a 
bracelet as the sweet wrappers remind me so much of the colours 
you get in the lovely glass beads which are so popular at the moment.

So watch the recycle4real blog during the week and I will let you know 
how things are progressing. The finished article and instructions will 
be posted on Saturday (8th January) on the recycle4real blog and will 
also be added to the  recycle4real website.

No comments:

Great deals on Amazon